EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR
SELLING YOUR HOME
WHY LIST WITH US
There is one part of the home selling process that is always the hardest, and that is choosing a real estate agent you can trust to sell your home quickly while getting the best possible price.
We offer the experience, loyalty, trust, honesty, knowledge, marketing tactics, and drive to sell your home. You will have a team of experts helping you through the journey. If you’d like to learn more about our process and how we can work together please feel free to schedule an appointment at your convience to chat with us or you can fill out our free property valuation to see how much your home could be worth in the current market. We look forward to working with you!
PRICE TO SELL
We both carry the Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification. It gives us the skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values. In most cases no two homes are identical. As your agent team we analyze market data that will help you choose a list price for your home. This is where a CMA provides value.
YOUR HOMES VALUE
In many of today’s neighborhoods, homes may look similar but there are key variables that make them different. Important factors influencing value are:
The proximity a home is to jobs, parks, transportation, schools, and community services.
- The closer a home is to new construction, the more it will retain its value. It’s perceived as more modern, up to date, and perhaps safer. Homes that are not updated or in poor repair sell for less.
- If the home looks clean, inviting, and has fresh landscaping, it certainly adds charm and gives buyers less to scrutinize before they even enter the home.
- Square footage impacts home values because they are built using more materials. Larger lot sizes mean more room and possibly more privacy.
- Depending on your market a one-story home may sell at more of a premium than 1.5 or 2 story homes. Typically, one story homes are more expensive to build since they are built out instead of up.
- Families want more space and privacy. It’s also been a trend to have fewer people sharing bathrooms. Despite the want for space, the median home purchased today is a three-bedroom, two-bath home.
- Features such as outdoor kitchens and spa baths make a home more luxurious. A home finished with hardwood floors and granite countertops is going to price higher than carpet and laminate.